Forms Authentication

Jun 3, 2008 at 10:20 AM
Good morning,

I created a web app sharepoint ( "MonApplication" with a collection as "Collaboration Portal") that i extended in an extension app web (MonAppExtranet) with a zone "Extranet" to implement the authentication forms.
and i created a DB of auhtentification with "aspnet_regsql" that which I put a user with a role "administrator", in the site administration sharepoint and MonApplication, I have added this user to the "collection site administrators," but at authentication on my web Extension I have a problem:

Unknown Error
Troubleshoot issues with Windows SharePoint Services.

I added this entry into the site administration sharepoint , web app, web app extension's web config:

<membership>
       <providers>
         <clear />
         <add name = "AspNetSqlMembershipProvider" type = "System.Web.Security.SqlMembershipProvider, System.Web, Version = 2.0.0.0, Culture = neutral, PublicKeyToken = b03f5f7f11d50a3a" connectionStringName = "ConnexionSqlExtranet" enablePasswordRetrieval = "false" enablePasswordReset = true "RequiresQuestionAndAnswer =" false "applicationName =" MonApplication "requiresUniqueEmail =" false "passwordFormat =" Hashed "maxInvalidPasswordAttempts =" 5 "minRequiredPasswordLength =" 1 "minRequiredNonalphanumericCharacters =" 0 "passwordAttemptWindow =" 10 "passwordStrengthRegularExpression =" "/>
       </ providers>
     </ membership>

<! - Statement by the provider Role ->
     <roleManager enabled="true" defaultProvider="AspNetWindowsTokenRoleProvider">
       <providers>
         <add name="MonRoleProvider" type="System.Web.Security.SqlRoleProvider, System.Web, Version=2.0.0.0,Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a" connectionStringName="ConnexionSqlExtranet" applicationName="MonApplication" />
       </ providers>
     </ roleManager>

Configuration:MOSS2007
Jun 9, 2008 at 6:39 PM
This Codeplex site is for the "SharePoint Forums" web part, NOT a forum for SharePoint help.

There are several other places that are appropriate for your post, including http://sharepointu.com and Microsoft's forums.